Which two responses most describe your experience at the 2014 Spring Conference?
- I learned a lot about the fundamentals of being a permit tech and I feel ready to take my certification exam. (30%, 3 Votes)
- I appreciated the refresher on the fundamentals of being a permit tech and I have some new information to bring back to my jurisdiction. (30%, 3 Votes)
- I met a lot of people who will be great resources for me if I have questions in the future. (20%, 2 Votes)
- I didn't learn as much as I had hoped I would. (20%, 2 Votes)
- I learned a lot about emergency preparedness and am looking forward to helping my department create our plan. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I learned a lot about the fire code and feel better equipped to answer questions about it. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I am a fire professional and learned a lot about the changes in the 2012 IFC. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 7
Poll Started: May 1, 2014 @ 10:03 am
ICC sent out an email asking for input on a possible Advanced Permit Technician certification. Have you completed their poll yet?
- Yes! (78%, 7 Votes)
- Not yet, thanks for the reminder (22%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
Poll Started: April 3, 2014 @ 3:15 pm
Where would you like to see the WSAPT Spring Training?
- Kirkland (40%, 27 Votes)
- Renton (38%, 26 Votes)
- Bellevue (22%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 68
Poll Started: December 23, 2013 @ 10:06 am
Are you planning on taking the Permit Tech Certification test in 2014?
- I'm already certified (62%, 44 Votes)
- No (21%, 15 Votes)
- Yes (17%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 71
Poll Started: November 8, 2013 @ 4:53 pm
Would you support a Second Level Permit Tech Certification? View Forum Topic
View Forum TopicMust be a member to view.
- Yes (79%, 48 Votes)
- No (21%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 61
Poll Started: October 16, 2013 @ 10:06 pm