Tuesday, April 28, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Coast Bellevue Hotel
WSAPT is pleased to announce that an ICC Certification Exam Session will be held Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 6:00-8:00pm.
- 14 Permit Technician
- B1 Residential Building Inspector B1
- B3 Residential Plans Examiner B3
Cost: $189.00 (If you’d like to pay with a debit/credit card through the WSAPT website, a $5.00 fee will be added)
Registration: You must pre-register for the ICC Certification Exam session by Wednesday, April 22, 2015, to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Email the attached registration form to Doug Sucik, email@example.com, before April 22. If you email Doug, please also cc Cindi Somers, firstname.lastname@example.org (for coordination of exam venue).
- Contact Cindi Somers, email@example.com, by April 22 indicating which exam you wish to take.
- ***If you emailed Cindi earlier regarding exam session, please send an email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting which exam you wish to take.***
Day of Exam Check-In:
- Please arrive at the testing location by 5:45 pm to allow adequate time for all exam candidates to check in.
- Bring the required Special Examination Administration Application, along with payment information or payment transaction (Paypal receipt, onsite with credit card information included on Special Examination Administration Application, or check).
To pay via credit card:
- Complete the registration form below and make your payment through PayPal. Bring your PayPal receipt along with the Special Examination Administration Application day of exam.
- Include payment information on the exam Special Examination Administration Application.
To pay via check day of the exam:
- Make your check payable to ICC
- Bring check and registration form with you the day of the exam
Download the Special Examination Administration Application and the National Certification Exam Information Bulletin for more information, especially regarding what to or what not to bring. Be sure to bring ALL required reference guides listed for chosen exam. The list of reference materials is on page 39 of the Exam Information Bulletin. Please use the Special Examination Administration Application above instead of the one included in the exam bulletin.
Bookings are closed for this event.