Tuesday, April 26, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Icicle Village Resort
WSAPT and NWC ICC are pleased to announce that an ICC Certification Exam Session will be held Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 6:00-8:00pm.
- 14 Permit Technician (2015)
- BI Residential Building Inspector (2012 IBC)
- CS Code Specialist Module (2015)
Questions regarding exam: Contact Doug Sucik, 888-422-7233 Ext. 7538, email@example.com
Registration: To take advantage of this opportunity, you must pre-register for the ICC Certification Exam session by Tuesday, April 19. Email the Special Examination Administration Application (SEAA), link found below, to Cindi Somers on or before April 19, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: For security reasons, please DO NOT include credit card information on the SEAA that is sent via email. DO include on registration form submitted at check in. Thank you!
To Pay via Credit Card:
- Onsite – include payment information on the SEAA you bring to the exam check-in
To Pay via Check:
- Have your check made out to ICC and bring with you to exam check-in
Day of Exam Check-In:
- Please arrive at the testing location by 5:45 pm to allow adequate time for all exam candidates to check in.
- Bring the SEAA, along with payment information (credit card information included on the SEAA, check, or PayPal receipt)
- Do not use the application found in the EIB, use only the SEAA found at above link.
- For important information regarding the exam regulations, read pages 3-23.
- REQUIRED reference materials and exam content are included in the EIB–Code Specialist, Pg. 31, Building Inspector, Pg. 32, Permit Technician, Pg. 42.
NOTE: Be sure to bring ALL REQUIRED reference materials as well as supplies with you to the exam session. The reference materials are not needed for the Code Specialist Module, they ARE REQUIRED for the exam.